IGNITE VISIBILITY | SEO Copywriter
July 2019 – Present | San Diego, CA
- Delivers long form B2B content to the editing team.
- Develops outlines and writes articles/guest posts for digital marketing and SaaS clients.
CONTRACT CREATIVE AGENCY WORK | SEO Content Writer & Editor
January 2013 – Present | San Diego, CA
Cennos, Inc. — Proofreads, edits, and creates new copy for product descriptions, articles, and client’s e-commerce catalogs.
Linked Retail — Developed the main points for the digital agency’s rebranding, while strengthening each page’s copy to match the new points. Collaborated with Marketing Coordinator to strategize new article topics, and delivered content weekly.
Lolo’s Chocolateria — Strategized overall marketing plan, from digital to print. Wrote copy including social media captions and posts and website landing pages. Illustrated and photographed products as a visual supplement to Lolo’s brand story. Exposed online business exposure by over 80%.
One-off Projects — Need help writing an about page for your business/website, creating an informative brochure/infographic, revamping your WordPress/BigCommerce/Wix/Squarespace website, or refreshing your blogs with research, personability, and SEO? Although I mostly work on a contract basis with my clients (set goals each month), I’ve helped clients on a one-off freelance basis. Some past one-offs I’ve worked on were developing the copy for the programs and auction at the East Bay Planned Parenthood 2018 Benefit Dinner, and Solutions Real Estate’s Annual Halloween Party promotional content.
INTERNATIONAL AIR TOOL | E-Commerce Specialist & Marketing Coordinator
January 2019 – July 2019 | San Diego, CA
- Resolved issues, such as attracting customers outside of target audience, by developing and presenting a rebrand strategy to the President that then increased the website’s conversion rate by +107.69% and raised e-commerce revenue by +84.8%.
- Directed the marketing department by developing a keyword strategy, customer profiles, and a new content calendar.
- Optimized product catalog of 6,000+ SKUs by enriching descriptions, on-page SEO, and creating supplementary graphics to boost conversions and enhance user experience.
- Managed five domestic and overseas teams of outsourced data entry, PPC, SEO, and web development partners. Screened potential creative partners.
- Analyzed Analytics data and repurposed into a comprehensive marketing deck that was presented directly to the President each month, covering the Paid Search Report, Organic SEO Report, Call Tracking, Monthly Traffic Report (complete with infographics, month-over-month trends (M-O-M), and suggested improvements/action items).
- Oversaw all e-Commerce platforms including: Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, WordPress, Google, and a separate cloud-based CRM catalog. Ensured consistency on all social accounts (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest).
- Leveraged data from Google Analytics, keyword search planner, competitor research, and current events to strategize and create original social media content, blog articles, case studies, and product additions.
- Ensured consistency in brand communication by rewriting the website’s UX/UI HTML and CSS code, and by updating the existing print (line cards, labels, and QuickBooks forms) and digital (home page carousel banners, e-mail signatures, supplementary website, etc.) media with a mixture of copywriting and graphic design.
- Promoted from E-Commerce Content & Pricing Specialist to E-Commerce Specialist & Marketing Coordinator.
CENNOS | SEO Copywriter
April 2018 – January 2019 | San Diego, CA
- Wrote engaging product descriptions and blog articles with a focus on SEO, reflecting the voice and stylistic standard of each brand.
- Performed research for multiple client verticals (furniture, décor, art, and apparel) for various copies (product descriptions, website content, articles, etc.).
- Main clients: Amazon, Overstock, Desi, and Target.
URBINO PIZZA | Creative Director
February 2018 – January 2019 | San Diego, CA
- Defined vision and initial strategies for establishing a strong and sustainable market presence in the competitively growing local food industry.
- Represented company by speaking directly with press and magazine journalists to ensure brand consistency (PR).
- Spearheaded all stages of the campaign and branding design process, including: the release of the 2018 Fall apparel collection, leveraging knowledge of target market, and building up presence social media and Google.
- Monitored budget while implementing front-end web development, graphic design, and SEO copywriting initiatives.
To see more details about past positions, please visit my LinkedIn page.